Monday 13 February 2012

A bad idea.

So the party on Saturday was alright. Met a few new people, it was a bit different from usual parties I go to, because I usually know pretty much everyone at house parties. But this was my friend's boyfriend's and the people weren't my '''usual''' kind of people. One girl told me about how she lost her baby at 8 months and it made me realise how heartbreaking that must be. I met JAMES BOND'S NIECE (Timothy Dalton) so naturally, I got pretty excited when I found out she was his uncle. A girl I'd just met needed a condom so I went asking my friend (whose boyfriend's house the party was at) where they were and that had to slip said condom into the girl's bra without her potential lover's ex-girlfriend seeing. On a less happy note, I got really sick and spent most of Sunday's early hours on my bathroom floor vomiting and then approximately 10 hours on the sofa, not daring to move, watching friends. I was so 'fragile' I couldn't go to London with my family to the Tate and Matilda the musical, which I was really pissed off about. I honestly need to learn to handle my drink, I'm ridiculous. (mind you I'm slightly sceptical to the fact that it was only the alcohol that made me that sick)

No comments:

Post a Comment